Thursday, May 5, 2016

Open Post to Peer Reviewers

Here is a link to my podcast. I just used iMovie because it was the easiest for me to make but my genre is podcasts.

The main idea I guess I should mention is that there really isn't too much more I could have talked about. I felt like if I tried to talk about too much more I would have strayed away from the main point I am trying to make. I'm not really the type of person to do the same thing the same way every time or create a routine so it's hard for me to talk about my writing process. Its just kind of all over the place.


I think the biggest weakness of my podcast is that I had to read from a script. It was hard to try to just talk and remain articulate. I tried to improve in certain areas but I get too nervous so it doesn't work out to well.


Personally, I love the music. I think its a good thing to have in a podcast and it helped make my boring voice more interesting. I think I also organized it very well, transitioning from point to point smoothly.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Ben,

    I believe your podcast was very good, and gave me good insight into how your writing process worked throughout this semester. I definitely agree with you on time management and conventions.

    I also liked your voice and transitioning, your points came across smoothly and fluently.

    The two things I believe you could work on for your podcast, would be to include more detailed portions of your work within your podcast. When talking about your projects, I believe one or two more specific examples might have helped provide the reader with an image of how your projects worked.

    The second thing I believe you could change, is that you could tone down the music for your introduction. While I believe the music is good and helps make the podcast more interesting, towards the end of your introduction it becomes distracting. If you only included the music within the transition, I believe that would be better.

    Good luck on the final!
    -Alexander McCarthy

    ReplyDelete