Friday, May 6, 2016

Peer Review for Maxwell Parise

In this blog I will peer review Maxwell's production report of his introduction. This leaves me to do activity 4.


For this activity I should focus on the resources available and short cuts, since I have already finished my project. Hopefully there are some common mistakes I've already made so that I can save Maxwell from doing them.


His production schedule is in his blog.

I think I helped maxwell by sharing my personal experience with videos. After reading what he had planned I was actually excited for him because he sounds like he knows what he's doing and the genre he is doing is his favorite one. I felt I helped him when telling him what I'd like to see as an audience member because I was genuinely interested in what he was trying to do.


Since I was so interested, and felt like an audience member, I gave him a good preview for what he was planning on doing. I was kind of like a one man focus group, letting him know what I liked and what I thought he should add. This gives a very beneficial and hard perspective to imagine so I hope Maxwell uses the advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment