Sunday, May 1, 2016

Peer Review for Jason Boley

In this blog post I reviewed Jason Boley's Production Schedule.

I chose to review activity 4, focusing on the major tasks that need to get done and what resources are being used to do them.


I told Jason that it could be a good idea to dedicate one of his editing days to peer edits. I suggested that he bring his project to class on Tuesday. This would be a great way to get a second opinion on the project without having to bother someone outside of class to review it.


There was't much I took from the guide book. Peer reviewing is pretty general and is something we've been doing all year. The guide does mention that in the final stages of development it is good to have a stranger look at the project, in order to give an idea about where the project is at.

I was very impressed with Jason's schedule. It was color coordinated, organized, and to the point.

No comments:

Post a Comment