Saturday, March 26, 2016

Peer Review for David Klebosky

I reviewed David Klebosky's "A Quick Look into the Rhetorical Life of a Civil Engineer".


I chose to work on activity 2 because David did not have everything in this draft. I wanted to focus on genre and form because it would still have been early enough to solve the problem without too many casualties.


There were two things I focused on while reviewing David's draft: conventions and tone. First, I know a lot of us have never done a QRG before and I wanted to give my advice on what makes one fit the genre conventions. He had no images or graphics. I gave him advice about how to organize the pages and what Iv'e learned when making my QRG.


The other part came more from the student guide book. I specifically focused on "taking a fresh perspective". David had mentioned about how concerned he was with how his body paragraphs were coming across. I decided to talk about this and how I liked his witty sense of humor.


I admired David's fearlessness to add funny parts in his project. This is something I can not do well because of how little I practiced it so whenever I come across any author or presenter that can do it I always admire it.

No comments:

Post a Comment