Saturday, March 12, 2016

Reflection on my Rough Draft of a QRG

This blog will reflect on the content generating process of this week. There were some new changes in the process and scheduling of this week, compared to project 1. Analyzing these changes will help me with project 3.


Using a schedule helped a lot. Even though I didn't post the blogs when I scheduled to do them, I still generated the content. This made it a lot easier to create a finished product in a trimly fashion. I did not feel stuck or unsure of what to do next.


The hardest thing this week was deciding how to fit in my examples and evidence (as I still haven't done it). I am still trying to feel out the QRG genre and I want to try different combinations before I decide on now way to present it. This was really the only problem I had this week.


I think next week will be challenging to create a finished product.  Since this is my first QRG I don't have a definite picture of how its supposed to look. I will probably do some more research on different QRG examples to get a better idea. But I think as long as I stick to my schedule I will continue to improve the quality.


Overall, I am feeling good about this project. I feel like I understand what I am talking about very well. This makes generating content a lot easier. If I ever want to change things up a little bit or shift focus, I do not have to worry about getting too caught up in the process of coming up with something to say. That being said, I am considering doing a podcast since I feel I can talk about this topic a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment