Sunday, March 27, 2016

Reflection on Project 2 QRG

This is my favorite blog post to do, as I will be reflecting on the completed work of project 2. Hopefully as I reflect I will see what I did right and what I did wrong so I can do better on project 3.


One of the major successes of this week was the editing I was able to do. I feel like I put a lot of effort into making my QRG fit the genre conventions. This is due mostly to the day in class where we peer reviewed others and looked up the genre examples from other classes. Not having written a QRG before, it was very helpful to see some examples.


One challenge I had was knowing if my content fit. The peer reviews all say the content was good but I think this may just be because they may not have any suggestions, which is understandable because presumably they would know nothing about the genres of neuroscience.


I am very excited for the next projects because I think I have a good system now. Making a schedule really took pressure off, now that I can see everything laid out for me. That being said, the only genres left are podcasts and videos, which I have never been good at doing. This is the only concern I have about next week.


I am feeling better in the area of genre conventions for this project but more worried in the area of content. It's not that I do not think my content is accurate, I just don't know if it works for how I organized my QRG. After editing this week, I feel this is the best version of my project that it can be so I have to feel satisfied with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment