Sunday, February 7, 2016

Draft of Project 1

I shared a link to my draft through GoogleDocs and I was not able to add page numbers, but the final draft will definitely have them. I would appreciate feedback on the intro, conclusion, and organization of the essay. Also if there are any grammar or vocabulary suggestions, feel free to express them. I would also like to know if the major message of the essay came through. With so much explanatory information, it is hard for me to tell if the central ideas were explained, being so close to the project. Thanks in advance for the comments.

Here is my rough draft for project 1.


2 comments:

  1. This is my rubric of your rough draft. I found it cool how you used hyperlinks in an essay..that blew my mind. The topic you chose about Lumosity and their so called "useful" games to help the mind. Awesome.

    https://docs.google.com/a/email.arizona.edu/document/d/1cL8Ol5XmGj78a8xsMcWrU5avdq-mh60weNNUHmxgQwY/edit?usp=sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ben!

    Your draft is really good! Here is my rubric for your essay. I suggest NOT looking at the scale we were assigned to use and rather just at my critiques/comments. As far as I can see, the scale is just for Professor Bottai's grading purposes. It looks like you'll have a very successful essay!

    All the best,

    Michaela Harrington

    ReplyDelete