Sunday, April 3, 2016

Content Outline

Below is an outline of my project. This is a very tentative outline and can be subject to a lot of change. I have never made a video like this before so I am expecting a lot of change as I work through it.


Opening section:

The first part of my video could be possibly some footage of prominent authority figures in drug prohibition contradicting themselves (there is a lot). I want to try to show how my audience should stay open minded because a lot the information shown in main stream media is not consistent or accurate.

Section 1: Addressing the cause of addiction

In this section, I want to clarify the cause of addiction and explain it scientifically.


  1. Evidence : Many recent, credible scientific studies
  2. Evidence : Showing how the system in place now was built on different assumptions
Section 2: Exposing the reasons why the drug war still exists

In this section, I want to show the reasons why the drug war is still happening and the motives that drive the people enforcing it.


  1. Evidence: Prison industrial complex/ prison guard unions and lobbyists
  2. Evidence: Pharmaceutical companies/ lobbyists
  3. Evidence: Politicians with super pacs
  4. Evidence: Profitable set up for police
  5. Evidence: Misinformation
  6. Evidence: Hypocritical government laws that prevent research.
Section 3: Why it matters

In this section, I will try to show why the current system needs to change.


  1. Evidence: People are already suffering
  2. Evidence: Others can benefit from these drugs
Closing section:

In the closing section I am going to talk about some of the potential for many illegal drugs now. This is important because there are a lot of drugs not very many people know about or


No comments:

Post a Comment