Sunday, April 3, 2016

Reflection on Pre-production

This blog will discuss what went well and what went wrong with the pre-production week.


I think the biggest success for this week was the amount of content that was created. I feel like I have a good amount of information to work with and use for next week.

The biggest challenge was the amount of work that needed to be done. It took a lot of effort and I already very busy with chemistry and other classes.

I am excited for this next week because I care a lot about my public argument and I feel like I have a good schedule made. I think if I have enough time, I can put a lot of effort into this project.

Even though the other projects were related to my major, I feel like I know a lot more about this subject so I think I will be able to do better. I am certainly more motivated to put in the required effort and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment