Sunday, April 24, 2016

Peer Review for David Klebosky

In this blog post I'm going to review David Klebosky's project.


David Klebosky did a podcast for project 3. There was no title but here is a link to his draft.


I picked activity 6 to review David on because I am doing a podcast next week and I have yet to review one so I thought it'd be helpful.


David put a lot of effort into making his podcast funny. I know from an author's pov, it is hard to tell if the humor works. I gave David my opinions about the way he used humor and how it affected his overall podcast. I liked his humor and thought it kept my attention when there are no visuals or any other way to capture the audience's attention.

In the student's guide, I reviewed the sections about public arguments. I did this because I was concerned about if humor was the best way to handle a public argument. Considering that satire was the topic of his project, this was one of the best choices he made. I think it worked very well.


I feel like I say this every project but I always think its awesome when an author is not afraid to be funny or too personal. I think I had been taught too long that I should always write in a very objective pov but I would love to start to explore a more personal pov.

No comments:

Post a Comment