Saturday, April 30, 2016

Content Outline

This blog post is for the final project and is to produce an outline for the upcoming content production. I will show a rough outline with certain points illustrated like evidence.

My final genre is the podcast genre.

Intro.

Introduce myself, class, project set up, and establish self evaluation.

Address audience and relate topics to them.

Section 1: Writing before college

High school writing

Certain rules I thought I needed

No Freedom

What evidence proves:

The main point I am going to try to make in this section is the mind set I had going into the class. I want to analyze why I reacted to this course, so I have to analyze what I started with. Towards the end of the section I'm going to start to transition to the next one and talk about the differences between what I knew before and what happened in this class.

Section 2: This semester

Time management

Brainstorming

Best with project 3
- more freedom
- something I cared about

Getting better

What evidence proves:

In this section I'm going to use the analysis from the previous section and try to figure out why I did certain things this semester like procrastinate or having trouble brainstorming ideas. I also am going to analyze why I did better towards the end of the semester.

Section 3: Being honest with myself

Made better content when staying true to my ideas.

Harder to ignore deadline

Helps peer reviews

What evidence proves:

In the last section I want to take the reflection and try to make a claim about how I could get better. This claim will be to always be honest with myself about where I am at with a project or process in general. This claim can address problems like procrastinating, writer's block, peer reviews, and the overall quality of the content.


Closing section:

In this section I am mainly going to focus on how the reflection is able to help me make my bigger claim. I am going to stray away from talking about my process here because I already did that for most of the podcast. I want to stay focused on the claim so hopefully the audience will be inspired to do the same thing with their writing process.



1 comment:

  1. Good work Ben! I suggest you add more detail on how you have grown from this course and what skills you have developed that might help you in your future.
    -Sofia Haserot

    ReplyDelete