Saturday, April 30, 2016

Production Report 1

This blog post shows the content I've generated so far. It is a very rough cut. The portion presented is made of my first ideas about the project and will probably change.

Inrto

Hello, everyone. My name is Ben Macklin and this podcast is about my past semester in Sean Bottai's honors english class. Like most students this time of the year, I am reflecting over the past semester and thinking about how I did. While I was doing this I realized some major problems in my writing process. This was no surprise to me. Through this analysis, however, I realized what to watch out for next semester, in order to avoid some of the common pitfalls of writing like procrastinating and writers block.


I am doing a podcast for the last project. Since I'm doing this genre, I knew I needed to keep my intro short and too the point. In this rough draft I tried to get to the point but also provide enough background information. I know I will also have to add some kind of audio clip to keep the audience interested.


This content production was not too hard. This project we have a good idea about what we are going to talk about. The hardest part is deciding how to say it in the most effective way.

No comments:

Post a Comment