Sunday, April 17, 2016

Reflection

This blog post is a reflection of this last week of editing.

One thing that went right was figuring out exactly what I want to talk about. I had to change my focus, shifting from two perspectives to just one. This is good for creating a more effective video and making sure I am not biting got more than I can chew.


The resifting was also one of the things that went bad. I had to get rid of all the other content I produced, as I changed what I chose to talk about. This took a lot of time to recover and required a lot of reorganizing of my project.

I hope this week will have a seamless transition between the content I've made and making the actual video. I am a little nervous that I am cutting it close to the deadline, but I am comfortable about my content now.


I am definitely worried about making the video. I am not very good with technology and I already had to shift my project. The part of the project that is making it easier is the fact that I have narrowed my content down to what I need.

No comments:

Post a Comment